Calcium Carbonate (CaCO3) is one of the most widely used Mineral Fillers in the Plastics Industry, and its use in rigid packaging has increased significantly over the years. Once thought of simply as a resin extender, the addition of calcium carbonate in plastics has been shown to contribute to increased performance, improved processing, and improved sustainability of the finished part. Calcium carbonate as a plastics additive is 100% FDA approved, allowing for versatility among applications and use in critical applications in the food packaging foodservice packaging and medical packaging markets.
The production of plastics product can be only done with bulk material handling techniques and controls. Best quality of Calcium Carbonate Powder is offered by Bandhan Calchem for plastic production. Calcium carbonate is the most famous mineral used as fillers in the industry of plastic making.
Calcium Carbonate is broadly available all over the world. It is easy to crush or lower to a particular particle size and compatible with different range of polyamide resins and low budget. Bandhan Calchem is offering highest quality Calcium Carbonate Powder to the customers of the world.
We are one of the topmost manufacturer, supplier and exporter of Calcium Carbonate. Our calcium carbonate provides in plastic production industries. We can provide you different grades in calcium carbonate mineral.
1. End Products: PVC Pipes, Cables, Leather, Foot wear, Flooring etc.
2. Uses: - Calcium Carbonate used as filler enhances finish impact robustness. The main feature of calcium carbonate is that its exceptional grade for high percentage age filter loading in PVC pipes increases the gloss of plastic etc.
1. These specialized grades of Calcium Carbonate are used in the production of rigid and tensile polyvinyl chloride pipes.
2. Calcium Carbonate used as fillers our products increase finish impact strength.
1. These grades of Calcium Carbonate are used in polyvinyl chloride composite products such as Cables, Leather etc.
2. Footwear, Clothing and flooring materials. 3. Improves gloss finish and tensile strength